Corn Vegetable Medley
|Condensed golden corn soup||10 3⁄4 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Milk||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Broccoli flowerets||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Carrots||2 Medium, sliced (1 Cup)|
|Cauliflowerets||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Shredded cheddar cheese||2 Ounce (1/2 Cup)|
|Finely chopped parsley||1 Tablespoon (For Garnish)|
1. In a large flame proof casserole or skillet combine soup and milk and stir to blend.
2. Place on a medium high heat and bring to a boil, stirring every few minutes.
3. To the boiling liquid add vegetables and stir well to coat.
4. When mixture comes to a boil, reduce the heat and cover the casserole with its lid.
5. Let the vegetables simmer for 15 minutes, stirring frequently, until they are tender yet crisp.
6. Add the cheese to the vegetable mixture and stir until melted and blended into the sauce.
7. Turn the hot and cheesy Corn Vegetable Medley into a serving dish.
8. Garnish parsley before serving if you like.
Calories 139 Calories from Fat 62
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 7 g10.6%
Saturated Fat 3.6 g18%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 18 mg6%
Sodium 325.7 mg13.6%
Total Carbohydrates 13 g4.5%
Dietary Fiber 1.6 g6.4%
Sugars 3.6 g
Protein 7 g14.2%
Vitamin A 134.2% Vitamin C 85.8%
Calcium 17.1% Iron 4.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet