|All purpose flour||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Baking powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Canned whole kernel corn||12 Ounce|
|Butter/Margarine||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Milk||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1) Arrange all the ingredients.
2) On a piece of waxed paper, sift dry ingredients.
3) In medium bowl, combine chopped onion, corn, and beaten eggs.
4) Stir in melted butter, the milk, and sifted dry ingredients.
5) On a preheated, lightly greased griddle, spoon 1/4 cup batter for each griddlecake.
6) Gently pat griddlecakes into uniform shape.
7) When bubbles stop breaking on surface, turn the cake; cook until second side is golden-brown.
8) Serve the corn griddlecake with butter and maple syrup on top.
Calories 94 Calories from Fat 46
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 5 g8%
Saturated Fat 2.9 g14.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 46.3 mg15.4%
Sodium 132 mg5.5%
Total Carbohydrates 9 g3.1%
Dietary Fiber 0.89 g3.6%
Sugars 3.1 g
Protein 3 g5.2%
Vitamin A 3.3% Vitamin C 0.15%
Calcium 4.8% Iron 2.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet