Tired of boring old corn on the cob? Craving something new and delicious? This is the best corn recipe…ever. A must try! This is so easy and just packed with flavor.
Sweet corn ears
5 (in husk or bi-color corn in husk)
Extra virgin olive oil
Red pepper flakes
1 , finely chopped (half seeds removed)
2 , thnly sliced
1 , zested and juiced
1 Cup (16 tbs)
Salt and pepper
1 Preheat the oven to 450 F.
2. On a baking sheet, place the unhusked corn and roast in oven for 15 minutes.
3. Remove from the oven and allow to cool.
4. Shuck the corn and cut the kernels from the cob.
5. In a pan, on high heat, heat the oil and butter together.
6. Put in the kernels, sprinkle with salt and red pepper flakes and stir until heated through.
7. In a serving bowl, put the corn and sprinkle with the jalapeno, scallions, lime zest, lime juice, and parmesan cheese.
8.Serve as it is or toss before serving, if desired.