Water Chestnut And Sweet Corn Dessert
|Water chestnuts||240 Gram|
|Cooking oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Sweetcorn||480 Gram (Canned)|
|Canned sweetcorn||480 Gram|
|Waterchestnut powder||40 Gram|
|Water chestnut powder||40 Gram|
1) In a bowl mix waterchestnut powder with 200 c.c of the water. Keep aside.
2) Stir in remaining water into the wok andadd the chopped waterchestnuts. Bring to the boil.
3) Add sweetcorn and sugar.
4) Stir and allow the sugar to dissolve. Bring the soup slowly to the boil.
5) Mix waterchestnut powder mixture to the wok, stirring slowly.
6) Let it thicken and simmer.
7) Before serving add 20 c.c fine cooking oil.