Healthy Baked Corn On The Cob
|Ears of corn/3 packages frozen corn on the cob, thawed||6|
|Diet margarine||6 Teaspoon|
|Butter flavored salt||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Coarsely ground pepper||1⁄8 Teaspoon|
1. Cut 6 pieces of double foil to wrap each corn ear.
2. Preheat the oven to 350°F
3. Spoon 1 teaspoon margarine on each corn ear and spread evenly.
4. Rub salt and pepper
5. Place each ear on a foil sheet and wrap securely.
6. Place all 6 on a baking sheet and place in the hot oven
7. Bake for 20 to 30 minutes, turning the ears occasionally.
8. Place the wrapped corn on a platter and open only when ready to eat.