Boiled Fresh Whole Kernel Corn
|Ears of corn||8 , prepared|
|Boiling water/Skim milk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Pepper white||1 Pinch|
1. Shuck corn and cut corn kernels from the cob using a large sharp knife.
2. Place corn kernels in a saucepan and add water or milk and sugar to it.
3. Cover the pan with its lid and place on a medium flame to cook.
4. Simmer for 5-8 minutes until the corn is tender-crisp.
5. Drain well and empty into the serving bowl.
6. Add seasoning and butter and toss well
7. Serve the corn warm.