Sweet Corn Relish
|Cooking apples||2 Large|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm) (Small Clove)|
|Sweet corn||1⁄2 Pound (225 Gram, Frozen Or Tinned)|
|Brown sauce||2 Tablespoon|
|Sea salt||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
1) Peel the apples and core them.
2) In a saucepan, place the apples with just enough water to cover the pan's bottom.
3) Heat till the apples have tendered.
4) Chop the celery, peppers, garlic and spring onions finely.
5) In case tinned sweetcorn is being used, drain off all the water properly.
6) Mix all the ingredients together properly and allow to stand overnight in a covered bowl.
7) Serve or use as required.