|Cooked fresh corn||2 Cup (32 tbs) (Cut From Cob)|
|Eggs||2 , slightly beaten|
|Minced green pepper||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Cracker crumbs||1 Cup (16 tbs), divided|
|Butter||2 Tablespoon, divided|
|Half and half||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
1) Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
2) Combine the corn, green pepper, eggs and salt together and mix properly.
3) Into a greased 1 ½-quart casserole, spoon about half of the mixture and sprinkle with half of the cracker crumbs. Dot with a tablespoon of butter.
4) Repeat the layers and pour half-and-half all over the top.
5) Bake in preheated oven for 30 to 35 minutes. Remove from the oven and sprinkle paprika.
6) Serve hot. If desired, garnish with parsley.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1739 Calories from Fat 630
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 71 g109.2%
Saturated Fat 31.6 g157.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 547.2 mg182.4%
Sodium 1949.4 mg81.2%
Total Carbohydrates 240 g80.1%
Dietary Fiber 22 g88.2%
Sugars 18.2 g
Protein 44 g88%
Vitamin A 51.8% Vitamin C 53%
Calcium 25% Iron 45.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet