All In One Breakfast
|All-purpose flour||250 Milliliter, sifted (1 Cup)|
|Yellow corn meal||250 Milliliter (1 Cup)|
|Baking powder||15 Milliliter (1 Tablespoon)|
|Sugar||15 Milliliter (1 Tablespoon)|
|Milk||250 Milliliter (1 Cup)|
|Egg||1 , beaten|
|Oil||50 Milliliter (1/4 Cup)|
|Frozen pre browned sausage links||8 Ounce (1 Package, 250 Gram)|
|Canned peach slices||16 Ounce, drained (1 Can, 455 Milliliter)|
1) Combine the flour, corn meal, baking powder, sugar and salt, mix well to blend.
2) Then, beat in the milk, egg and oil until the mixture is smooth.
3) In a greased 12-inch pizza pan, pour the mixture and place the sausage links over the mixture like a spoke.
4) Between the sausage links, keep the peach slices and bake as per the directions.
5) Slice into wedges and serve immediately with the maple syrup.