Grilling corn on the cob is easy with this quick method from Chef Tips host Jason Hill. This grilled corn on the cob is wrapped in foil for easy of preparation and heat retention while you prepare your other dishes. It's perfect for summertime barbecues and good times with friends.
Corn on the cob
10 Gram, cubed
Salt and pepper
1. Remove the husks of each corn cob and wash under cool running water. Preheat the grill on high heat.
2. Rub butter stick on each corn cob.
3. Grab 4 sheets of foil and place each cob on the foil. Season them with salt and pepper.
4. Roll corn up in each sheet of foil and put a little twist on the ends.
5. Place corn on the grill, on the top shelf for about 10 minutes.
6. Turn them over once hear some sizzling noise and cook for another 5-10 minutes, covered in the grill.
7. Serve the Corn on the cob with grilled meats.
The reason I like this method to grill corn on cob is because the grilled sweet corn will stay hot another 20-30 minutes in the foil. This gives me time to go bbq my meats on the grill. Everything will come together at the same time.
Corn on the cob is a favorite with all. The chef here has shared a quick and easy method of grilling corn on the cob. Just butter, season, wrap and grill, here your corn on the cob is ready in a few minutes. It's perfect for holiday barbecues and good times with friends.