How to Make Spicy Summer Corn Salad
|Lime||1⁄2 , juice extracted|
|Jalapeno||1 Small, seeded and chopped|
|Honey||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Extra virgin olive oil||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Ears of corn||4 , shucked and kernels off|
|Cucumbers||2 , peeled in stripes, halved, deseed and sliced|
|Vidalia onions||1⁄2 , thinly sliced|
1. In a blending jar add in the lime juice, jalapeno, honey and cumin, pulse until blended.
2. Gradually add in the extra virgin olive oil and continue blending. Set aside.
3. In a large bowl add in the corn kernels, cucumbers and onions.
4. Pour in the dressing over the salad, season with salt and pepper. Toss well all the ingredients.
5. Serve Spicy Summer Corn Salad with potato pocket and enjoy!