Campfire Corn with Herb Butter
|Garlic||3 Tablespoon, minced|
|Lemon zest||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
1. Preheat the grill to low heat.
2. Remove the silks from the ears of corn. Soak in water for 15 minutes so the husks don't burn.
3. Grill 1/2 the corn with the husks pulled up for a steamed flavor and 1/2 of the husks pulled down for a nice grilled flavor and cook for 20 minutes.
4. Meanwhile in a small bowl add in the butter, garlic, lemon zest salt, and pepper to taste. Combine well all the ingredients.
5. When the corn is done brush with the garlic butter.
6. Serve Campfire Corn and enjoy with BBQ vegetables.