Tips To Make Homemade Butterfinger
If you are fond of sweet goodies, you must have tried out making butterfingers at home. The most common problem faced during the process is to get the right quantity of crunchiness.Here are a few tips which will help you to make these properly and you can prepare them whenever you feel like.
Homemade Butterfinger making tips:
Measure the ingredients:
- You will need milk chocolate, peanut butter and candy corn for making these. However,the most important factor lies in getting the right measurements. Use a measuring cup to measure each one before you start the making process.
- The candy corn needs to melt correctly. To do this, it is best to place it in a medium size bowl and microwave for just minute or half. Once the candy melts down, it needs to be stirred to get a creamy texture.
- It’s important to allow the peanut butter to cool well. Let the creamed mixture sit for at least 90 minutes before these are used again. If you do not cool these well, you won’t be able to cut them into the desired number of pieces.
Use sharp knife:
- If you find it really difficult to cut the candy pieces or you find that you are messing much more or getting rough edges, all you need to do is use a sharp knife and you will get perfect shaped pieces.
- Once you are done with the making process, you need to allow the candies cool for 30 minutes. This will allow them to set well.
Once you have prepared these well, you need to store them in sealed containers in your refrigerator. Your butterfinger candies shall stay good for long.
Image credits: plainchicken