How To Cook Peanut On A Gas Grill
555898-grilled-peanuts.grilled-peanutsWith a gas grill at hand, you can whip up some grilled peanuts for friends at very short notice. These are not just tasty, but also one of the most healthiest snacks that you can cook up on your terrace. All that is required is some dry heat and the gas grill fits the bill perfectly. Let’s see how to cook peanuts on the gas grill.
Steps to Cook Peanut on a Gas Grill
- Clean and preheat gas grill to high temperature.
- Raw peanuts should be place in a grill pan.
- Place peanuts in the grill for about 20 minutes.
- Keep stirring peanuts intermittently through the cooking process to facilitate even distribution of heat.
- If desired, the peanuts can be seasoned with butter and pepper prior to grilling them
- Remove peanuts from grill when they are just a little bit underdone. Peanuts retain heat and continue to cook even once they are removed from grill.
- Let peanuts cool for about 15 minutes.
- Season with salt, garlic powder, and herbs prior to serving.
Tips to Cook Peanut on a Gas Grill
- Store grilled peanuts in airtight containers.
- When stored at room temperature, peanuts stay fresh up to a month.
- In the refrigerator, peanuts would remain fresh for a year.
- Peanuts might burst while grilling hence it is best to cook with lid covered.
Cook peanut on a gas grill and enjoy this healthier option since the use of butter or oil is very less.