How To Cook Shrimp On A Gas Grill
Planning to grill shrimp but not sure of where to begin? Shrimps can be cooked easily using a gas gril at home. Just marinate the shrimps for some added flavors and turn on your grill for a delectable evening snack. Read on to learn more details on grilling shrimps.
Steps to Cook Shrimp Easily
- Remove the shells and devein the shrimps.
- If using wooden skewers, soak them for half hour in water so that they do not burn while grilling.
- String the shrimps on the skewer from the tail to the head.
- Now marinate the shrimps. Soak the skewered shrimps in the marinade for about 30 minutes.
- Clean the grill and preheat it to medium temperature.
- Spray grates with nonstick cooking spray.
- Place the skewered and marinated shrimps in the grill over direct heat.
- Cook for about 1 to 2 minutes on one side. Now, turn over and cook the other side for about a minute.
- Cut open the shrimps to check whether they are done.
- Serve shrimps with rice.
Watch the video for more information:
Tips to Cook Shrimp on a Gas Grill
- Grilling time for shrimps are very critical since over cooking will make the shrimps lose their texture and taste.
- Do not use the marinate for basting while grilling shrimps.
- Frozen shrimps are a safer alternative while planning to cook shrimps.
Cook shrimp on a gas grill and enjoy the most popular seafood in America without any hassle at home.
Image credit: yummy4tummy.wordpress.com/
Video credit: youtube.com/