How To Cook Meat On A Gas Grill
Grilled meat is in a class of its own. Grilling brings out the perfect flavors of the meat without loss of essential nutrients. If you are not well adept at using traditional grill, fret not for gas grill can be easily used to prepare the most succulent, flavorful, and healthy meat. Season the meat well according to taste for the awe factor. Let us learn how to grill meat on a gas grill perfectly.
Instructions to Cook Meat on Gas Grill
- Choose a good cut of steak depending upon your budget and availability.
- If frozen, thaw the steak for half hour.
- Rub the steaks with lemon wedge or garlic clove.
- Now, season the steak with salt and pepper. Press in the spices into the steak.
- Brush both sides of the steak with olive oil or vegetable oil.
- Preheat the grill to medium heat.
- Place the steaks on the grill diagonally on the racks.
- Cook for about 5 minutes, flip, and cook the other side.
- Repeat the process to get delicious grilled steaks.
- Close the lid and grill for 5 minutes over low heat to achieve medium rare texture.
- Remove from grill and serve warm.
Tips To Cook Meat
- Let the hot steak cool down for around 5 minutes prior to cutting it. This would help in keeping the juices in and developing the flavor.
- Keep the steak warm by transferring it onto a warm platter.
- Do not use grilling fork to turn the meat over since this would allow the juices to ooze out.
- If the steam is aged Choice or Prime beef, do not marinate it.
- Marinate tender cuts of meat like flank. This would improve taste and tenderize the meat as well.
Cook meat on a gas grill with ease following the steps mentioned above. Make sure that this time friends come over, grilled steaks would be part of the menu.
Image credit: ifood.tv/photo/