How To Use Curd While Cooking
Do you still agree that homemade food is safe and healthy? Yes, I am taking about goodness of curds and How to use curds while cooking in this blog.
This universal organic food is formed by lactic fermentation of milk. This bi-product of milk is esteemed for its smoothness and its pleasant and refreshing taste and is highly versatile health promoting and valuable therapeutic food. Curd or yogurt is used as the base for frozen desserts and is used as a substitute to cream.
Curd has been profusely used in cooking and for medicinal purposes. Below mentioned are some amazing health benefits from curds:
The most significant and therefore the healthier reside micro organism existing around the curd can make it particularly distinctive along with a nutritious foods course of action for all ages.
- Curd is abundant in calcium, protein, riboflavin and nutritional vitamins.
- Use skimmed milk for less fat and significant in potassium.
- Curd is used to stop diarrhea.
- The proven fact is that, curd increases longevity and immunity.
- It’s a cure towards aliments like, arthritis and belly ulcers and a large number of other abdomen illnesses.
- Improves digestion.
- Calcium in curd assists in strengthening the bones.
- Curd is extraordinarily handy in the course of the therapy of selected conditions, since it replenishes the advantageous micro organism misplaced for the period of heavy medicine.
- Last but not the least it can be a boon for lactose intolerant that are allergic to take advantage of and whole milk solutions. Because the protein in curd is definitely digestible than that in whole milk.
Some tips to incorporate Curds in your diet regime or in everyday’s cooking:
- Skimmed milk or lower flab milk products would be the best choice to line the curd.
- Buttermilk can be the best choice in summer to beat the heat.
- Lassi : Sweetened and heavy buttermilk is a refreshing drink during summer.
- Srikhand: An Indian delicacy is a wonderful dessert.
- You can even make oatmeal porridge with curds and roasted cumin powder.
- Sprinkle herbs this type of as coriander leaves, mint and dill for the tasty accompaniment to any meal.
- Raita combined with finally sliced cucumber, pineapple and apples helps beat the spicy taste in Indian cuisine.
- Thick Curd with a spoon of sugar can be you rejuvenating dessert.
Curds becoming one of the most versatile cooking components in today’s life, it is also ensued health and wellbeing advantages to its kitty.
So hope you will not miss this curd in your diet...
Use curds while cooking, use it as a healthy diet; or use it for its medical purpose. Make way for a health living. For recipes using curds, refer ifood.tv.
Image credits: shilpaskitchen.com