1. Take out a package of Pepperidge Farm® Puff Pastry Sheets and remove one from the box. Let it thaw on the counter for 40 minutes - or overnight in the fridge. Return the second to the freezer.
2. Preheat the oven to 400°F.
3. Lightly flour your surface and unfold one pastry sheet. Roll the pastry sheet into an 18x9-inch rectangle. Cut the pastry into 18 (3-inch) squares.
4. Press the pastry squares into 18 (2 1/2-inch) muffin-pan cups.
5. Spoon one teaspoon of peanut butter into each pastry cup. Top each dollop with a square of chocolate. Top the chocolate with 3 mini-marshmallows.
6. Bake the cups for 10 minutes or until the pastries are golden brown.
7. Let the pastries cool in the pan on a wire rack for 10 minutes before serving.
Also Known as:
How to make Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups
Many of us are aware of making method of chocolate peanut butter cups. But this video has gor some twist on how to make special chocolate peanut butter cups which could be a good excuse to turn your sweet toothe genes on!
How To Make Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups Video, How To Make Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups