1. Arrange four 7cm glass ramekins on a baking tray. Divide the 50g Cheerios equally between the ramekins to form a base.
2. To make the topping, put the greek yoghurt, lemon curd and lemon zest into a large bowl and mix until smooth.
3. In a smaller bowl, whip the cream until it makes slightly floppy peaks. Fold the cream into the lemon mixture until smooth. Carefully spoon the mixture onto the Cheerios and smooth off with a palette knife.
4. Chill in the fridge for at least 30 minutes until firm.
5. For the topping use Cheerios to decorate as hair and make a blueberry and Cheerios face.
For more information on whole grain and handy hints to help you eat more whole grain you can visit www.wholegrain.co.uk
Also Known as:
Mini Lemon Cheerio's Cheesecakes Recipe
Cheesecake is favourite treat for kids when they come from school. Mini lemon cheerio's cheesecakes are very easy to prepare quickly. In this video Lesley Waters and Greg Searle are making mini lemon cheerio's cheesecakes in about 10 minutes.
Mini Lemon Cheerio'S Cheesecakes Recipe Video, Mini Lemon Cheerio's Cheesecakes Recipe