Christmas Vegan Cookie
Christmas Vegan cookie is a cookie prepared for the occasion using vegan ingredients.They can be sweet, salty, spicy or just the way one wants it to be. Just like normal vegan recipes, these cookies are made without dairy products and eggs that also cover the need of fitting into the bill of people who suffer due to common food allergies. Vegan Christmas cookies can be made from recipes from different cuisines. Vegan Christmas cookies are absolutely healthy and take care of the calorie needs of people on diet. Popular vegan Christmas cookies recipes include- Vegan Lemon Poppyseed Cookies, Spiced Oatmeal Cranberry Cookies, Vegan Lemon Sugar Cookie Recipe, Vegan Gingerbread Cookies Recipe and Vegan Chocolate Spice Cookies.
Popular Christmas Vegan Cookies
- Vegan Lemon Poppyseed Cookies are fabulous Vegan Christmas cookie recipes containing the flavour of vegan yogurt and crisp poppyseed with an extra tinge from that of lemon.
- Spiced Oatmeal Cranberry Cookies is chunky and gristly made using fat alternates such as margarine in addition to crunchy cranberries and oatmeal.
- Vegan Lemon Sugar Cookie recipe is a Vegan Christmas cookie recipe that results in a great sugar cookie with a lemon flavour that can be made using sugar alternates too.
- Vegan Peanut Butter, Oatmeal and Banana Cookies can be made using flour and oatmeal along with a dash of maple syrup for infusing sweetness.
- Walnut Carob Cookies are quick and easy vegan Christmas cookies for a raw vegan "cookie" making use of only three ingredients. The ingredients can simply be beaten together in a food processor to be made into cookies thereupon.
- Sugar free cookies can also make good vegan Christmas cookies. A simple Christmas vegan cookie recipe of can make use of flour, baking powder, salt, vegan margarine or vegetable shortening, sugar or sugar replacement, egg substitute, citrus or almond extract and milk of soy, rice, oat or almond. All these have to be mixed well and laid in a cookie tray in an oven to be baked for up to ten minutes at 350 degrees.