|Butter||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Brown sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|White sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Flour||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Baking soda||1 Teaspoon|
|Oatmeal||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Coconut||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Chocolate chip||1 Packet|
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degree F.
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine butter, brown sugar and white sugar and beat until light and creamy.
3. Add in vanilla, eggs into the creamed mixture and mix it together until well blended.
4.Add salt and then add all the dry ingredients little at a time and beat well after each addition.
5. Add in the coconut to the batter and fold in.
6. Add oatmeal and chocolate chips and mix well.
7. On a cookie sheet, spoon the cookie batter, spacing well.
8. Bake them in the oven for 12 minutes until lightly browned.
9. Remove and allow cool for 10 minutes.
10. Serve cookies as desired.
Calories 609 Calories from Fat 232
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 28 g42.7%
Saturated Fat 15.9 g79.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 85.6 mg28.5%
Sodium 302.4 mg12.6%
Total Carbohydrates 86 g28.8%
Dietary Fiber 2.6 g10.3%
Sugars 47.8 g
Protein 7 g14.4%
Vitamin A 12.1% Vitamin C 0.44%
Calcium 19.4% Iron 61.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet