Strawberry Cheesecake With Chocolate Cookie Crust
|Plain non fat yogurt||8 Cup (128 tbs)|
|Nonfat chocolate cookies||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Strawberry preserves||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (All-Fruit)|
|Honey||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Sliced strawberries||1 Cup (16 tbs) (Fresh Or Frozen)|
|Vanilla extract||2 Teaspoon|
1. Line a large strainer with coffee filters or several layers of clean, dry cheesecloth.
2. Spoon in yogurt and place over large bowl.
3. Refrigerate for 24 hours. Discard liquid in bowl.
4. Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
5. Place cookies in a blender or food processor and grind crumbs until very fine. Moisten crumbs slightly and press over the bottom of a 10-inch springform pan.
6 Beat together drained yogurt, honey, vanilla, arrowroot, and egg whites in an electric mixer until well combined.
7. Pour yogurt-honey mixture over crumbs in springform pan.
8. Bake for 1 hour and 10 minutes or until center of cake is set.
9. Remove cake from oven and let stand until it reaches room temperature. Spoon strawberry preserves on top of cake. Arrange strawberries on top of preserves.
10.Chill for 2 hours before serving. Cut into 10 pieces.