The BEST Peanut Butter Cookies with PB M&Ms
|All purpose flour||6 1⁄4 Ounce (1.25 cups)|
|Baking soda||3⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Baking powder||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Sea salt||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Unsalted butter||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), softened|
|Sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Packed brown sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Creamy peanut butter||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Peanut butter m&ms||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Line a baking sheet with a silicone mat or parchment paper. Set aside.
3. In a medium bowl, mix flour, baking soda, baking powder, and sea salt. Set aside.
4. In a large bowl, cream butter, sugar, and brown sugar for about two minutes or until fluffy.
5. Add peanut butter and egg and mix until incorporated.
6. Add in the dry flour ingredients and mix until the flour has almost disappeared.
Stir in peanut butter M&Ms.
7. Using a large cookie scoop, portion out mounds of dough and place on the prepared baking sheet, leaving 2 inches space between each.
8. Bake for 15 minutes or until the edges are slightly brown and the mounds have flattened a bit. Let the cookies cool.
9. Serve and enjoy!
silicon mat or parchment paper
Calories 345 Calories from Fat 157
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 18 g27%
Saturated Fat 8.5 g42.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 31.3 mg10.4%
Sodium 225.1 mg9.4%
Total Carbohydrates 43 g14.4%
Dietary Fiber 1.4 g5.6%
Sugars 24.5 g
Protein 5 g10.3%
Vitamin A 3.8% Vitamin C
Calcium 3.4% Iron 3.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet