If you're looking for an easy cookie recipe that is also better for you, check out this low-carb recipe for sugar cookies. With just a few adjustments, you'll no longer have to say no to sweets
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), granulated
3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)
1 Teaspoon, granulated
1. Preheat the oven at 375 degrees F. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
2. In a mixing bowl add in the butter, cream cheese, salt, vanilla extract and almond extract. Mix with stand mixer on high.
3. Add in egg yolk, splenda, almond flour and raw coconut. Mix again and scrape the bowl.
4. Refrigerate the mixture for 120 minutes.
5. Take out the mixture bowl from the fridge and scoop out the mixture with melon bar. Lay down over the parchment lined cookie sheet. Smash down the cookies with fork or place the saran wraps and press down with hands.
6. Coat the cookies with the egg white, followed by the splenda.
7. Bake in oven for 12 minutes at 375 degrees F.
8. Take out the cookies and place on a cooling rack for 20 minutes.
9. Serve Sugar Cookies with tea or coffee.