Learn step by step how to make this incredible lace cookie and add the nut of your preference. With caramel notes these crunchy cookies are called lace cookies because it creates holes as it bubbles in the oven, they are usually filled with chocolate and stays good for up to 3 weeks being a great choice for a holiday gift.
Light brown sugar
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)
2 Tablespoon, room temperature
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)
1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), roasted and chopped
200 Gram (60% cacao)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. In a pan, sugar, cream, butter, heavy cream, honey and cook over medium heat until it boils. Then, turn off in a minute.
3. Add the all purpose flour and mix well.
4. Next, add the vanilla extract and macadamia nuts and mix. If the mix gets too hard while mixing, put back on low heat on stove and melt a little before mixing.
5. Ball the mix onto parchment paper layered on a cookie sheet.
6. Pop into the oven for 8 minutes.
7. Remove from oven and place on a cool sheet to cool.
8. Melt the chocolate in a double boiler.
9. Spread the chocolate over a cookie and close with another cookie to make a cookie sandwich.
10. You can also plate the cookie, drizzle chocolate over and serve.
11. Awesome lacy cookies are ready to be served as a snack.