1. Preheat the oven at 350 degrees F. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
2. In a large bowl add in all the dry ingredients and set aside.
3. In another bowl add in the butter and sugar. Cream together with hand mixer.
4. Add in the vanilla and flour mixture, knead with the machine and add in the milk.
5. Meanwhile microwave jam for 10 seconds in a bowl.
6. Shape the cookies with cookie cutter and place over the parchment lined cookie sheet. Fill in the center of the cookies with jam.
7. Bake in oven for 20 minutes at 350 degrees F.