Today I will demonstrate how to make Gluten Free Snicker Doodle Cookies.
8 Ounce (at room temperature)
1 1⁄2 Teaspoon
1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)
Gluten free flour
2 3⁄4 Cup (44 tbs)
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)
1. Preheat the oven at 350 degrees F. Line a cookie sheet with silicon mat.
2. In a medium container mix together the sugar and cinnamon powder and set aside.
3. In a mixing bowl add in the butter and sugar. Cream together with stand mixer.
4. Add in the eggs and mix together with the mixer until smooth.
5. Stir in the vanilla extract and combine.
6. Add in the salt and baking powder and mix again.
7. Stir in the flour to the mixture and mix again until combine. Don’t over mix the batter.
8. With scooper, scoop out the batter and place in the sugar – cinnamon mixture. Coat well and place over the silicon lined cookie sheet.
9. Bake in oven for 15 minutes at 350 degrees F.
10. Take out the cookies from the oven and allow to cool on cooling rack.
11. Serve Snickerdoodle Cookies with tea or coffee.