1. Place the melted white chocolate and dark chocolate in two separate dishes.
2. To make Santa, dip one side of the nutter butter cookies in the white chocolate and the other side in white chocolate.
3. Now roll the one side of the dipped white chocolate side on to the red sugar sprinkles.
4. Lastly use a red m&m to form the red hot nose of Santa's face and then just set it aside and let it cool.
5. For making Rudolph, use another nutter butter cookie, cover one side of it completely in dark chocolate
6. Place the red m&m over it to form it nose, dab a little bit of white chocolate on the top and stick the chocolate chips on it to form its nose.
7. Lastly dip the pretzel ends in dark chocolate and place it on each side of the cookie forming its ears.
8. Pop it in the freezer.
9. Once the chocolate has hardened, you can enjoy these home made Santa and Rudolph cookies after dinner or a small snack.