Shannon Sodano found this recipe for Oatmeal Banana cookies that people have been enjoying on and off the cleanse since!"
3 Medium, mashed
2 Cup (32 tbs)
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)
Almond milk/Sunflower oil
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)
1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)
1 Dash (Optional)
1. Preheat oven at 350F.
2. In a large mixing bowl, mix all ingredients together by beating well.
3. Let mixture set for 5 minutes for oats to absorb moisture.
4. Drop by teaspoonfuls onto un-greased cookie sheets.
5. Bake in oven for 15 to 20 minutes. Let it stand for 1 minute before removing from cookie sheet.
6. Serve these cookies as a snack during tea time or as a light option of something sweet after any meal.