Demonstrated by Betty Bannerman Busciglio, professional cooking instructor and former caterer.
1 Cup (16 tbs), softened
Dark brown sugar
1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs), firmly packed
1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)
1 Cup (16 tbs)
1 Cup (16 tbs), chopped
1. Preheat the oven to 350°.
2. Line a baking sheet with the parchment paper.
3. Beat together butter and sugar until creamy.
4. Add in the eggs and vanilla; beat well.
5. In a bowl combine flour, baking soda, cinnamon and salt; mix well. Add it to the egg mixture.
6. Stir in the oats, cranberries and nuts; mix well.
7. Scoop out the cookie mixture onto parchment-lined baking sheet.
8. Bake for 12 minutes or until golden brown.
9. Cool 1 minute on cookie sheet then remove to wire rack to finish cooling.