The best part about the cookie is that there's no sugar in them and they're packed with healthy nutrients. I've been giving him one every night after dinner and it's a great treat before bedtime.
1 Large, beaten
Rice milk/Soy milk
Whole wheat flour
3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a Food Processor combine egg yolk, vegetable oil, molasses, rice or soya milk and vanilla.
3. In another bowl, combine whole wheat flour, soy flour and wheat germ and add it to wet batter. Blend until mixture forms a ball of dough.
4. Sprinkle whole-wheat flour on a clean surface and shape into a square, about 1/2 inch thick.
5. With a knife cut into 1 1/2 inch logs.
6. Place the logs on a parchment or silpat lined cookie sheet.
7. Pop it into the oven and bake for 10 minutes.
8. Cool on the sheet or transfer to a wire rack.