Egg Free Cookies
|Cake flour||100 Gram|
|Powdered sugar||30 Gram|
1. Preheat the oven to 170C (338F).
2. Mix butter and powdered sugar (powdered sugar makes the cookie crisp) with spatula until creamy.
3. Sift in the cake flour (you can use all-purpose flour) little by little and mix well.
4. Roll out dough between the plastic wrap to 0.5 cm (0.2 inch) thick. Refrigerate the dough for at least 1 hour to chill.
5. Remove the plastic wrap. Cut out with the cookie cutters (you can take the top part of the cutters and gently push down to imprint the patterns onto the cookies).
6. Place the cookies on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper. Roll out scraps, and repeat.
7. Bake for 10-12 minutes. Cool the cookies on the sheet or wire rack.
8. Serve with a cup of coffee.