Lady Kook's Old Fashion Peanut Brittle
|Sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Corn syrup||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Water||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Vanilla extract||1 Teaspoon|
|Salted peanuts||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Butter||1 Tablespoon (For greasing baking pan)|
1. Grease the baking sheet with the butter.
2. In a saucepan add in the sugar, corn syrup and water. Boil on medium – high heat, dissolve to liquid. Boil until the temperature reaches 250 degrees F.
3. Pour in the vanilla extract, followed by peanuts. Continue to boil to 300 degrees F.
4. Pour the mixture over the greased baking sheet, spread and cool for 60 minutes.
5. Lift with spatula and break into pieces.
6. Serve Peanut Brittle with milk and let your kids enjoy!