I'm trying out a recipe from The Paleo Parents new book 'Eat Like A Dinosaur', And it's goooooood. Like all of my recipes, this is gluten-free, dairy-free, grain-free, soy-free, paleo, sugar-free, and cane sugar-free.
1 Medium, ripened, peeled
1 Medium, peeled, cored
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)
1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)
1⁄2 Teaspoon (Celtic)
1. Preheat the oven to 30 degrees F.
2. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
3. In a blender put the banana, cored apple and blend till smooth.
4. Add almond butter, palm shortening and vanilla extract and continue blending till combined.
5. In a bowl mix almond flour, baking soda and sea salt.
6. Pour this dry mixture into the food processor and resume blending till incorporated. Do not over mix.
7. Put spoon full of the cookie batter on a baking tray lined with parchment paper. Shape them as desired.
8. Bake for 15 minutes. Check after 8 minutes.
9. Remove from oven and flip them. Let them sit and cool completely.
10. In a serving platter, serve them with choice of drinks as it is or make ice cream sandwiches or top them with chocolate mousse and enjoy.