Extra chewy and great for chocolate lovers, these Mocha Hazelnut Cookies are delicious. Made with cinnamon, hazelnut, and a bit of instant espresso for an extra flavor boost, they will become your new favorite cookie recipe.
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), softened
Nutella hazelnut spread
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)
1 1⁄4 Cup (20 tbs)
Bisquick gluten free mix
1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)
Unsweetened cocoa powder
3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs), sifted
Instant espresso powder
White chocolate morsels
1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs), divided
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In a large bowl cream together the butter, Nutella and sugar until very well mixed then add the eggs and vanilla and beat until well combined.
3. In a medium bowl, stir together the gluten free Bisquick, cocoa, espresso granules and cinnamon until thoroughly combined.
4. Add the dry mixture to the wet ingredients and mix until a stiff dough forms. It will take a few minutes to come together if you’re mixing by hand you can use stand mixer to mix the ingredients.
5. Stir in 2/3 of the white chocolate chips to get them evenly dispersed throughout the cookie dough.
6. Roll the dough into balls just over an inch in diameter and place them onto an ungreased non-stick cookie sheet.
7. Press 4 additional white chocolate morsels onto each cookie.
8. Bake the cookies for 12-14 minutes at 350 degrees F.
9. Allow cookies to cool for 2 minutes before removing them with a spatula and transferring to a baking rack to cool completely.
10. Serve Mocha Hazelnut Cookies with milk or juice and enjoy!