Blueberry Coconut Pecan Breakfast Cookies
|Rolled oats||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs) (gluten-free)|
|Unsweetened coconut flakes||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Flaxseed meal||1 Tablespoon|
|Ground cinnamon||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Pecans/Nuts||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs), coarsely chopped|
|Blueberries/Raisin||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), dried|
|Bananas||3 (very ripe)|
|Coconut oil||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), warm|
|Agave nectar||1 Teaspoon|
|Vanilla extract||1 Teaspoon|
|Cooking spray||2 Dash|
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Grease cookie sheet with cooking spray.
3. Combine oats, coconut, flax meal seeds, salt, cinnamon, pecans, and blueberries.
4. In another bowl mash bananas add in coconut oil, agave nectar and vanilla. Mix until well combined.
5. Combine wet and dry mixture together.
6. Roll 2 tablespoons of the mixture into a scooper and press onto a baking sheet coated with cooking spray. Continue with remaining mixture.
7. Bake at 350° for 25 minutes or until fragrant and golden. Cool on pan.
8. Serve Blueberry Coconut Pecan Breakfast Cookies with milk and enjoy!
Calories 804 Calories from Fat 439
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 52 g79.9%
Saturated Fat 29.5 g147.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 658.1 mg27.4%
Total Carbohydrates 82 g27.4%
Dietary Fiber 15.8 g63.2%
Sugars 37.6 g
Protein 11 g21.4%
Vitamin A 1.7% Vitamin C 16.5%
Calcium 5.4% Iron 19.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet