1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Grease cookie sheet with cooking spray.
3. Combine oats, coconut, flax meal seeds, salt, cinnamon, pecans, and blueberries.
4. In another bowl mash bananas add in coconut oil, agave nectar and vanilla. Mix until well combined.
5. Combine wet and dry mixture together.
6. Roll 2 tablespoons of the mixture into a scooper and press onto a baking sheet coated with cooking spray. Continue with remaining mixture.
7. Bake at 350° for 25 minutes or until fragrant and golden. Cool on pan.
8. Serve Blueberry Coconut Pecan Breakfast Cookies with milk and enjoy!