1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Line the cookie sheet with parchment paper.
3. Blend all ingredients together well.
4. Form into 1" balls. Place on a cookie sheet. Press down firmly with the bottom of a glass.
5. Bake for 8 minutes or until set at 350 degrees F.
6. Take out from the oven and let it cool.
7. Serve Nutella Cookies with milk, coffee or tea.
Before keeping nutella in measuring cup, spray cup with cooking spray so, that it don’t get sticky.
Serving size Per servingComplete recipe
Calories 203 Calories from Fat 68
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 7 g11.5%
Saturated Fat 2.4 g11.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 17.6 mg5.9%
Sodium 15.5 mg0.6%
Total Carbohydrates 30 g10.1%
Dietary Fiber 0.91 g3.7%
Sugars 21.7 g
Protein 3 g7%
Vitamin A 0.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet