My hubby introduced me to these tiny little cookies and now I'm hooked! I love anything cheesecake so these babies have quickly become my favorite cookie, imagine that. They taste great hot and fluffy right out of the oven but to really experience these chocolate chip cheesecake cookies you'll need to refrigerate them. The texture become dense, almost like a frozen cheesecake. So freakin good!
All purpose flour
2 Cup (32 tbs)
10 Tablespoon, softened
1 Cup (16 tbs)
1 , thawed
4 Ounce, softened
Mini semi-sweet chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
2. In a bowl combine flour, salt, baking powder, baking soda and set aside.
3. In a large bowl combine butter, sugar, egg, cream cheese, and vanilla.
4. Slowly add the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients, mixing after each addition until the flour in incorporated.
5. Stir in the chocolate chips.
6. Use a mini ice cream scoop and drop dough by the spoonful onto an ungreased, non-stick cookie sheet, at least 1-2 inches apart.
7. Bake 7 minutes or until lightly golden brown around edges.
8. Place on a cooling rack to let cool completely.
9. In a serving plate, serve it fresh as snacks with any drink or store in the refrigerator.