Marta and Brock enjoy Kukicha tea with homemade healthy Chocolate Chip Almond Cookies while their puggles go bananas on the couch! They talk about organic Alpaca poop as a fertilizer for their first-ever vegetable garden.
Mini semi-sweet chocolate chips
1 Cup (16 tbs) (55 % cocoa)
1 Cup (16 tbs), sliced
Whole cane sugar
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (Organic)
2 Cup (32 tbs) (Organic)
1 Teaspoon (Organic)
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)
1. Preheat the oven at 325 degrees F.
2. In a processing jar take egg, almond flour, milk, baking powder, whole cane sugar and vanilla.
3. Process the mixture for a few minutes.
4. Stir in almonds and chocolate chips in the mixture.
5. In a cookie sheet scoop out the mixture.
6. Bake for 18 minutes at 325 degrees F.
7. Take out the cookies and let it cool.
8. Serve Organic Chocolate Chip Almond Cookies with Kukicha tea.