Learn how to make cookies that are delicious, totally healthy and require no oven-related efforts with this lemon recipe. In this food video, watch Dorothy (taichibozeman.com/rawfood) make a raw vegan lemon cookie recipe. This no bake dessert recipe is also gluten free, making it an ideal choice for just about any diet restriction.
1 Cup (16 tbs), not soaked
Unsweetened shredded coconut
1 Cup (16 tbs)
1⁄2 , juiced
1⁄8 Cup (2 tbs)
Psyllium seed/Agar agar
1. Line the rack with parchment paper.
2. Preheat the dehydrator.
3. Process the cashews in the food processor, until mixture resembles coarse flour.
4. Add in coconut flakes, lemon juice, Psyllium seed, salt, lemon stevia honey and lemon zest, blend well.
5. Make balls and place over the parchment lined rack.
6. Dehydrate for 8 hours on 100 degrees.
7. Serve No Bake Lemon Cookie with your choice of beverage.
Dorothy says, "It can be hard to find a cookie that's not only satisfying, but good for you, too! This is a delightfully simple recipe that combines the beauty of a few ingredients to create a comforting, sweet cookie. You'll be surprised how much lemon taste comes from just one lemon. I love the simple, satisfying taste of these cookies."