3 Cup (48 tbs) (made from 2 cups cashews ground into a flour with your food processor, blender or grinder.)
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)
1⁄2 , juiced
6 Tablespoon (4 tablespoon for the frosting and remaining for cookies)
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (For Frosring)
1. To make the cashew flour: Process cashews in food processor.
2. To make the lavender frosting – combine all of the frosting ingredients in a blender and blend until thoroughly combined.
3. Mix together cashew flour, almond flour, tablespoon of lavender, lemon juice, zest, vanilla, coconut oil and sweetener.
4. Roll mixture into balls, and coat with the coconut.
5. Keep in fridge to set.
6. Serve No Bake Lemon Tea Cookies with tea or coffee.