1. Heat a saucepan over medium heat.
2. Add in the butter, milk and sugar, stir continuously until the mixture comes to a rapid boil. Continue stirring as the mixture boils for 1 full minute.
3. Remove the pan from the heat and stir in the Nutella until it is well incorporated.
4. Stir in the oats and drop by teaspoonfuls onto a sheet of waxed paper.
5. Depress the cookies with a fork to achieve your desired height then allow the cookies about one hour to set.
6. Serve Nutella Oatmeal Cookies to the friends and family with hot or cold beverage.