2. Divide the dough into two half.
3. Add red food color to one half and knead it well to create a swirled dyed effect.
4. Sprinkle blue color in the other half and repeat the same.
5. Clump dough from both blue and red.
6. Roll and flatten to give them shape of a cookie.
7. Repeat for the remaining dough.
8. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper, place cookies on it. Pop cookies in oven and bake for 5-10 minutes.
9. On wire rack let the cookies cool completely.
10. Take out the ice cream from refrigerator 5 minutes before scooping.
11. Lay wax paper on a tray, and line half of the cookies face down on it.
12. Top cookies with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.
13. Place another cookie on top.
14. Quickly add some sprinkles to the sides.
15. Place ice-cream cookies in freezer for at least an hour.
16. Serve sandwich ice-cream cookies chill.