Chocolate chip cookies never go out of style. This easy diabetic recipe is the gateway to heaven for everyone craving a soft and chewy cookie. Try these Diabetes Safe Chocolate Chip Cookies for a dessert everyone can enjoy.
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), packed
Plain nonfat yogurt
1 1⁄4 Cup (20 tbs)
Semi-sweet chocolate chips
1 Cup (16 tbs)
1. Toast oats on an ungreased baking sheet for 10 minutes at 375. Shake once during toasting.
2. In a blending jar take roasted oats and process for a few minutes.
3. With an electric mixer, beat the butter until smooth.
4. Add brown sugar and baking soda. Mix until smooth.
5. Sprinkle salt; add in egg, vanilla, and yogurt. Mix until smooth.
6. Add in flour in small batches. Mix until smooth.
7. Followed by oat flour to cookie batter mixture. Stir until combined.
8. Add chocolate chips. Stir until combined.
9. Use a teaspoon measuring spoon to drop cookie dough onto an ungreased cookie sheet.
10. Bake at 375 for 12 minutes, or until bottoms are slightly browned.