You can’t even imagine how easy these cookies are! They are also crisp and delicious! Their texture allows them to be used for ice cream sandwiches which are absolutely sinful! These would make a great gift from your kitchen.
1 1⁄4 Cup (20 tbs)
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)
1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)
10 Tablespoon (1/2 cup + 2 tablespoons room temperature)
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
2. In a food processor, add flour, cocoa, sugar, baking powder, salt, baking soda. Pulse it a few times.
3. Put the butter and egg. Blend till it forma a dough.
4. Scoop with a teaspoon or ice cream scoop and place it on a baking tray lined with parchment paper.
5. Press them down with the hand. Put in the oven to bake.
6. Bake it for 9 minutes. Remove from oven and keep on the cooling rack to cool completely.
7. On a serving plate, serve as it is or as sandwiches with ice cream or frosting.