1. In a food processor, add the brown sugar and oatmeal and blend it till fine flour consistency.
2. In a bowl, take flour, baking soda and salt. Mix well and keep aside.
3. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
4. Lightly butter the baking sheets.
5. Remove the eggs and butter from the fridge and keep it out to bring them to room temperature.
6. In a mixer, take butter and light corn syrup. Beat it till smooth.
7. Add the eggs one at a time and cream it. Keep scrapping the mixer to mix all the ingredients evenly.
8. Put the flour mixes into the mixer and mix well. Do so in two batches to avoid spilling and mixing the batter well.
9. Add the chocolate chips and mix again. Do not over mix it. Just enough to mix all the ingredients (add more chocolate chips if required).
10. Using a cookie scoop, spoon the batter on the greased baking sheet leaving enough space to allow the cookies to spread.
11. Bake it for maximum 8 minutes (they might be raw in the center, but will harden when cooled).
12. Leave it on the baking sheet for 2 minutes.
13. Then scoop it out with a thin spatula and transfer on a cooling rack.
14. On a serving platter, arrange the cookies and serve with milk or any drinks.