Oatmeal Drop Cookies with Coconut Flakes
|Brown sugar/Turbinado sugar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Apple sauce||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs) (unsweetened)|
|Gluten free flour||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Rolled oats||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Baking powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Coconut flakes||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Butter||1⁄2 Teaspoon (for greasing baking tray)|
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
2. In a bowl mix applesauce and sugar.
3. Add in gluten free flour, rolled oats, baking powder, salt and coconut flakes.
4. Combine together and make a dough.
5. Grease a cookie sheet with butter.
6. Drop spoonfuls of cookie dough onto the sheet.
7. Slightly flatten the cookies. Bake for 10 minutes on 375 degrees.
8. Serve cookies with tea or coffee.
Calories 332 Calories from Fat 39
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 5 g7.1%
Saturated Fat 3 g15.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 504.7 mg21%
Total Carbohydrates 67 g22.4%
Dietary Fiber 3.8 g15.3%
Sugars 23.6 g
Protein 5 g9.5%
Vitamin A 0.1% Vitamin C 1.3%
Calcium 10.4% Iron 7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet