It's BBQ, It's a Cookie, ITS A BBQ COOKIE! Inspired by the Pulled Pork Cupcake at Michael Mina's Bourbon Steak in Washington DC. It's not a joke! It'a a real recipe and it rocks! BBQ Pulled Pork Cookies! It's not exactly a chocolate chip cookie that you would dip into a large cup of milk. The recipe is inspired by the "Pulled pork cupcake" from Michael Mina's Bourbon Steak in Washington D.C.. The "cookie" is inspired by a cheddar bay biscuit. Watch the video for the full recipe!
10 Cup (160 tbs)
1 Cup (16 tbs), cut into small bits
Mild cheddar cheese/Sharp cheddar cheese
1 Cup (16 tbs)
3 Cup (48 tbs)
2 Tablespoon, snipped
Cracked black pepper
3 Tablespoon, divided (2 tablespoon for dough and 1 for dusting)
Barbecue pulled pork
1 Cup (16 tbs)
1. Preheat the oven to 450°F.
2. Lightly spray a baking sheet with baking spray or grease lightly.
3. In a large bowl, add the bisquick mix and add the small cubes of butter. Using a fork, cut in the butter into the flour mix until it resembles crumbs.
4. Add the cheddar cheese, chives, seasonings and milk to the mixture.
5. Mix quickly and lightly, just until the mixture is moistened.
6. Scoop a handful of the dough and make a ball. With your hands, flatten the ball into a cookie. Place on the greased baking sheet.
7. Spoon 2 tablespoon of the bbq pulled pork on top. Then take a little more dough, flatted to a thinner disc and place on top of the sauce and seal on the edges, like a ravioli.
8. Repeat until all the dough is used up. Will make about 4 large or 6 medium biscuits.
9. Drizzle olive oil on top of each biscuit. And dust with a little garlic powder
10. Bake in the preheated oven for 17-20 minutes or until lightly fluffy and golden brown.