This is a great recipe that will bring loads of creative cooking with kids in the kitchen. Very flavorful and moist. LOVE!
517 Gram (1 box, any flavor)
8 Ounce (1 large tub)
2 Cup (32 tbs)
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Line two sheet pans with parchment paper and set aside.
3) Place a bag on the bag holder. Add all the cake mix, egg and cool whip together.
4) Seal the bag and mix up the ingredients thoroughly for about 1 to 2 minutes.
5) Scoop out the cookie dough with a cookie scooper, roll in powdered sugar and place the cookies on the prepared sheet pans.
6) Alternately pipe out the cookie dough on the prepared sheet pans and sprinkle with powdered sugar on top or pipe out the cookie dough over the powdered sugar and roll in powdered sugar.
7) Bake in the preheated oven for about 10 to 15 minutes.
8) Allow the cookies to cool down and serve.