Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe
|Flour||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Butter||1 Cup (16 tbs), softened|
|White sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Brown sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Vanilla extract||1 Teaspoon|
|Baking soda||1 Teaspoon|
|Chocolate chips||2 Cup (32 tbs), semisweet|
|Walnuts||2 Cup (32 tbs), chopped|
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. In a mixing bowl, combine flour, salt, and baking soda. Mix well and set aside.
3. On a separate mixing bowl, put in butter and beat. Gradually add both sugars while beating.
4. Add-in the vanilla extract and eggs while beating.
5. Gradually add the flour, salt, and baking soda mixture and beat until all the ingredients are well mixed.
6. Put-in the chocolate chips and chopped nuts. Fold until the chips and nuts are well incorporated.
7. Arrange parchment paper in a baking sheet. Scoop and drop the mixture on the parchment paper..
8. Place inside the oven and bake for 7 to 9 minutes.
9. Remove from the oven and place in cooling racks.
10. Serve with coffee or tea. And give cookies to kids with milk.
Calories 591 Calories from Fat 290
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 34 g51.9%
Saturated Fat 13.3 g66.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 75.6 mg25.2%
Sodium 365.5 mg15.2%
Total Carbohydrates 71 g23.5%
Dietary Fiber 1.7 g6.7%
Sugars 44.3 g
Protein 7 g13.7%
Vitamin A 10.3% Vitamin C 0.36%
Calcium 2.9% Iron 9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet